Why Choose Us?
Our team of licensed conveyancing solicitors have vast experience in managing a range of property transactions, both residential and commercial. We ensure that every aspect of the process is handled with accuracy and efficiency.
Campbell Mills knows the manly Property market.
He will guide you through this process, taking the stress out of the buying process.
- Explain the issues involved in the sale or purchase of your property.
- Explain the difference between buying or selling by Public Auction.
- Tell you what costs are involved including stamp duty.
- Advise you about your Contract for Sale.
- Advise you about and negotiate special terms and conditions for the sale or Purchase of your Property.
- Attend to your lenders’ requirements.
- Organise searches and enquiries to ensure you get what you think you are buying.
- Ask the seller the right questions about the property being sold.
- Organize settlement
Conveyancing Lawyer Manly
Campbell Mills opened his Sydney CBD Property Law service in 2001 after cutting his teeth in the commercial property world for 6 years at a larger firm. Campbell holds a Bachelor of Arts (UNSW) and a Bachelor of Laws (UNSW) Campbell Mills is also an experienced real estate agent in Sydney, Australia.
Throughout his experience he has worked with a wide range of clients, all with unique needs and tastes. His extensive knowledge of the Sydney real estate market is matched by his commitment to helping his clients realize there dreams, throughout the buying and selling process.
With over ten years of experience working with both buyers and sellers in the Sydney area, he has a deep understanding of the Sydney Property market. His expertise is matched by his commitment to providing exceptional service – Campbell strives to help each of his clients achieve their individual goals and visions. He is passionate about helping people find the perfect home for them, no matter what their budget or situation may be.
Campbell’s Conveyancing knowledge and his enthusiasm make him a valuable resource in any real estate transaction.